- Jennie Cheesman, Brevard County School, FL
- Diana Goode, Wellington Exempted Village Schools, OH
- Janice Koski, Kettle Moraine School District, WI
The three sweepstakes winners each receive a complimentary registration to SNA’s 65th Annual National Conference in Nashville, TN
Congratulations to all!
For complete information about the sweepstakes, please visit www.schoolnutrition.org
- "Apartments in Kochi: Substantive Investment Return"
November 9, 2012, 00:47
- A genetic variant associated with the baby clothes manufacturer
October 30, 2012, 21:32
- Re: Oh what a beautiful day!
November 7, 2011, 00:08
- Re: trying to find vendor
by: Nancy B
July 24, 2011, 13:06
- Re: Nashville
by: Judy Poehlman
July 4, 2011, 19:31
Sen. Bill Abery of Lincoln has introduced a bill to encourage more Nebraska students to eat breakfast. The hearing on LB834 February 24, 2014 at the Capitol went very well! There were no opposers to the bill. The story made the Washington Times. Here is the link if you want to read it. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/24/alternative-breakfasts-for-neb-schools-supported/
The Heart of the Program Award is designed to recognize the valuable program contributions of school nutrition employees who work with their manager in daily operations in preparing and serving appetizing and nutritious meals to children. School Nutrition and Child Care Employee staff members, excluding managers, may be nominated to win this award. Self-nominations will [...]