The School Nutrition Association offers a rich array of continuing education programs for SNA members and the entire school nutrition community. Whether you’re just beginning your career in school nutrition or seeking to deepen your understanding of the intricacies of school feeding programs, SNA has the resources you need to get started.
- SNA Webinars – Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act
- SNF Education Programs and Courses
- School Nutrition University (SNU)
- SNF’s Wednesday Webinar Series
- SNF’s Peer2Peer Connect
- SNA Certificate Program http://www.schoolnutrition.org/Certificate/Certificate-Program/
- SNS Credentialing http://www.schoolnutrition.org/Credentialing/
- Scholarships www.schoolnutrition.org/scholarships
- pdf Pro Standards Flyer 5-14-15 FINAL (170 KB)
The Breakfast Summit hosted by the School Nutrition Foundation, SNA’s sister charitable organization, in April was too good not to share with all of you. The summit led discussions on how Breakfast in Classroom (BIC) does more than put food in children’s stomachs, as it often improves the social-emotional climate of the school, reduces the stigma of underprivileged students receiving free meals (especially when the universal free model of breakfast is implemented), how BIC increases school attendance and prepares students for learning. This webinar will also bring you one of the highlights of the summit, the school nutrition staff from Houston County (Texas) Schools, who will share what they have been able to accomplish with increased participation in Breakfast in the Classroom. Join us June 19, and learn more here.